Curious About How To Launch Or Scale Your Cleaning Business?
My name is Mark Lineberry, I’m here to show you how
Whether you’re looking for your first $100K or want to enter that two-comma club, I can help you get there.
Get The FREE
10 Lessons Learned From Owning A Cleaning Business
How I Can Help You
Dreams and Goals
You’ll receive direct coaching on how to create a game plan and to build on the “why”. I’ll work with you on creating a roadmap you can easily follow to get your business where you want it to go.
Setting Up Your Business
Business entity types will be covered, based on your state’s laws, and paperwork examples needed to get the ball rolling.
Building Your Client List
We’ll show you how to go from 0 prospects on your list to hundreds, in the matter of a few days. I’ll help solidify your niche and list.
Marketing With a $0 Budget
I’ll point out 25 ways (or more) by which to grow your business without spending a dime.
Creating a Pricing Formula
What do you charge? We’ll cover that here, and how to create a formula that you can apply to all of your future clients.
Supplies & Equipment
We’ll share what we use and what we will not use.
Creating Your First Proposals
We’ll provide you with real proposal examples, what to include, what not to include, and how to jazz them up to win bids.
Hiring Your First Employee
Help wanted ads, paperwork, documents, contracts, and other guides will help you get new staff.
Accounting & Avoiding Pitfalls
I’ll offer a general overview only here, but I’ll share pitfalls we faced and steps to get out of financial situations. I’ll cover tax accounting, cash flow issues, and tap on the Profit First model.
Take Your Cleaning Business to the NEXT LEVEL.
What’s that next level for you?
- Having several employees?
- Working on your business and NOT in your business?
- Creating a business that can run without you?
- Earning 6-digit profit for your self?
- Never having to clean again?
If this is something that can help you get to the next level, let’s talk. thi
Download My Lessons Learned
10 Lessons Learned from Owning a Cleaning Business
I have summarized my decades of experience in the commercial cleaning industry so you can avoid the pitfalls and pivot in your cleaning business
Mark is a highly skilled mentor, providing access to informative materials and simple but effective business strategies. Honest and supportive, you can really feel that he cares about your success. Mark knows how to provide information in an easy to digest method while still getting the results you need.
– Ana Malone @Busy B Cleaning
What You Can Expect
I’ve had the pleasure to spend a lot of time within these cleaning forums online and in a couple of different masterminds I belong to, I have solidified my belief that people learn using different styles and learn at different paces. MY GOAL FOR YOU is for you to hit your goals. Sound cliche, I know, but I’m not doing my job as a coach unless you’re on target and on goal to where you want to go. I’ll work with you one-on-one to establish your goal and to create a game plan to hit those goals. It’s your job to execute that game plan.
WHO IS THIS FOR
1) Someone who is coachable and teachable.
2) A cleaning business owner who is looking to take their business to the next level.
3) A go-getter who is willing to take action.
4) Someone who wants to be held accountable and someone who is willing to carve out time to grow their business. It takes time. It’s never an overnight success.
WHO IS THIS NOT FOR
1) Someone who won’t listen.
2) A person who really doesn’t care about growing their business.
3) Someone who would rather be comfortable than to be stretched like a rubberband. We don’t grow the business for you; it will take work.
4) Someone who dislikes accountability.
Let’s find out if we are a good fit.
It’s more than just coaching…you also get
- A copy of our proposals (church, school, office buildings, disinfecting, and more).
- Cleaning contracts
- Our sales emails
- Sales letters
- Phone call scripts
- Example letters on raising rates
- Employee manuals and new hire documents
- Subcontractor agreement
- Our employee payroll templates
- The Formula
- Spreadsheets on calculating profitability
- Video walkthroughs on many of the above
- Future FREE access to our online digital course
- …and so much more!